Of course, I love this man!


When we first met everything was magical, it was a look, a touch, a spell ... From the beginning I knew he was the love of my life and he knew that I was the love he dreamed about!


Of course, not all moments were so beautiful, there were fights and moments to make peace, they were perhaps the best we live.

Liked when he hugged me and said between kisses and caresses my skin was so soft, that it felt out of the world and time as he kissed me.


Our trips were the happiest, the most beautiful today, our home cozier. It was always a joy to come and meet. Our love showed to the world that everything was possible and it was at this time that our family began to grow.

My man would become his father and he could not hide his happiness in the world. I was expecting our first baby, the fruit of our great love. Every day was a novelty, each felt was stirred with enthusiasm.

My belly grew and I was feeling more womanly, more mother! It was our baby forming within me.

Our love grew more and more every day, and my love hugging my belly as if it were in it every movement of our baby, I laughed and regaled me with all the happiness we lived.

At birth we are no words to describe that to be so beautiful, so perfect, that arrived already getting so much love. See the great love of my life becoming a father, embracing with such tenderness and holding our son was one of my greatest accomplishments.

I know that life has its generating mishaps that my body was no longer so beautiful that my belly and stretch marks gained my breasts too, but it seemed he could see nothing, except a beautiful family that we built day by day.

There was no way to hide stretch marks changed my life, I could no longer get so comfortable in our special moments, even if he was saying it in my head and that nothing had changed. I knew I saw.

I am a happy and fulfilled, I have special moments live a love story and achievements every day and know that along with my beloved family built a beautiful and happy.

All he ever did for me please and get a smile from my lips, but nothing was as special as this present I got today, something that will finally end the only drama I have in my life, the striations.

That's how he discovered the best way to make me happy and back to his girlfriend before me and return to live those moments of passion burning.
Our baths are scented with jasmine, the line TOE brought into our marriage the joy of a life without streaking.

Of course, I love this man!

Angel

www.terapiaortomolecular.net/loja

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Minha broa de fubá favorita... Palmirinha

Creme TOE Estrias & Rugas NUNCA MAIS!!!

T.O.E. - antes e depois - Tratamento Ortomolecular para Estrias