My orthomolecular


I love the health care alternative, which I have studied various techniques,Orthomolecular became my ideal since 1995, after already working a lot aboutresearch and phyto therapy, aroma therapy, Bach flower remedies, NLP and hypnosisalfagenia, regression, dowsing, feng-shui, angelology, numerology, pranic healing,Heike, cosmiatry, theology, crystal healing, not counting the short courses I was doing,I was participating in the symposia, including therapy Symposium of the Third Millennium, where I met all therapies on the planet, all said that there were alternativesto 95.


Many of these therapies are no longer presented alternatives and found scientific recognition and his academic chair.


I researched a lot Orthomolecular, amino acids, the body chemistry, the biological clock, vitamins and everything became something new, after all my base holistic and alternative made ​​this possible.

I put my personal ideals of sustainability and social responsibility along with my work and dedication by so much care in my finished developing some treatments that have become famous, but none went so far as the Orthomolecular Treatment for Stretch Marks - TOE with a moisturizer could make marks as unwanted gone. Today T.O.E. is known worldwide, has received awards in several countries have come to Latin America, United States, Canada, Europe and Arabia with award nominations, which really makes me very happy.


How long will continue to dream of Orthomolecular? I do not know the answer ... Much of what happens "behind the scenes" deeply saddens me ...


hugs and God bless you rich and powerful


Cristina Maria Carrasco


Orthomolecular therapist

www.terapiaortomolecular.net

55-11-3061.3004


Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Minha broa de fubá favorita... Palmirinha

T.O.E. - antes e depois - Tratamento Ortomolecular para Estrias

Creme TOE Estrias & Rugas NUNCA MAIS!!!