Series: Without Fear of Being Happy - n.4



Series: Without Fear of Being Happy - n.3

Good morning! Good afternoon! Good night!

"The beauty is the only precious thing in life.'s Hard to find - but who can find anything."

Charles Chaplin







It started with a risk, I was immediately sad, anguish grew on me, I was panicking, stripes piled up and I looked in the mirror without understanding what was happening.
I did everything right, took good care of my skin, had a diet weighted wore good products to moisturize, but to no avail. My fear grew along with stretch marks, nothing made sense, my mirror reflected a woman autoclave, this could not be me, but it was ...

'm Brave fearless, strong and determined, I decided I would not be looking like this and sought a solution.

An acquaintance of mine from another country showed me a company specializing in streaks, with recognition in various countries with awards for outstanding, quality, efficiency, better handling, better prevention and of course ran into them!

My skin was screaming for an emerging solution and my rational chased a solution for my comfort found one that would not need to suffer without pain without worsening what was already terrible to my eyes. Yes, I found the solution without streaks and Cream TOE, managed to regain my right to feel beautiful, to feel happy, to be complete.

I'm looking at the mirror as I pass the cream TOE my breasts, almost an affection, I am witnessing the end of the last rib and the beginning of a new life.

by Cristina Maria Carrasco
Orthomolecular therapist
L'Eternel Orthomolecular


The testimonies of the series Without Fear of Being Happy are based on real events. Read other testimonials and follow the series by blog: www.cristinamariacarrasco.blogspot.com

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Minha broa de fubá favorita... Palmirinha

T.O.E. - antes e depois - Tratamento Ortomolecular para Estrias

Creme TOE Estrias & Rugas NUNCA MAIS!!!