Series: Without Fear of Being Happy - n.6


Good morning! Good afternoon! Good night!




"You can not choose whether or not you will get hurt in this world, but you can choose who will hurt you. I accept my choices. "

John Green

Series: Without Fear of Being Happy n.6






Learn a little history of F.

If you want to judge me feel free, but know that I take care of my life!
I'm not traditional, quite the contrary, I was born into a very poor family where a missing everything. Lacked even a family! I had to learn my way around very early, had to get away from that place, my stepfather, my mother, if that is what might be called the mother.

Ok, I suffered the same, but survived. I know that for those who see out my life seems easy. I do not wish anyone to live what I lived. I am a survivor. Starved, I got, I was abused, was burned with cigarette, I was locked in a closet days, ok, you get the idea that I spent a lot. But nothing left marks apparent. The marks were in my essence, changing who I am, have been hallmarks of abandonment, pain, fear, horror brands that I lived.

In the streets I learned everything that can not be learned or should not learn, even though I was soon rescued. I spent four years in a shelter, but time ran out and had to leave, where to? I had to turn around, and so I did.

To continue my studies, knowing that only thus would have another chance, I had to make more money, and it was at this point that I agreed to be a call girl.

Everything was going well, the money was good, I could even buy extra things.

In my room, which was now very beautiful and full of mirrors, reflected through a strong woman, determined, mottled, but to my dismay, with stretch marks, there were many, appeared in the folds of the knee and the side of the waist. Wow, how this bothered me. Even for those who have burn marks from cigarettes, Branding, clamp, pircing is different. Because the marks of my childhood is good to remember what led me to where I am. Other brand I wanted, they are mine and I like to look at them, I take pleasure in it. Now stretch marks can not stand, I feel sick, they are not mine and I do not belong.

With my beautiful clothes nobody knows what I feel, know just what they want to know, what you think you know, and to be honest I just care about what everyone thinks or thinks. Of course I have feelings, but I reserve the right not to expose what I feel. I never was worth doing it, never cared how I felt, because I do not care about anyone.

I am a good person, other than the default, but good. Of good character, but totally out of the box.

At the moment only one thing is bothering, remove the marks that are not mine, after all, in my world of bdsm each brand has to have a meaning and they hurt me a lot.

I decided to research it was found when the TOE Cream, I was too afraid that this treatment would harm my image, because I want to eliminate stretch marks but never losing my identity, my marks.

I was very careful when applying the cream T.O.E. in thin layers on each ridge, hoping to dry and gave some beats to activate circulation.

You may find it is money and time thrown away, after all what are stretch marks for those who have so many brands and like it. I guarantee that is priceless remove stretch marks of my life, for this I give my time and dedication and pay whatever it takes.

Today my gift does not shy anymore, and that makes me very well, each time without streaks became magical, even not being a vanilla have to say that today I am not afraid to be happy.

F.

by Cristina Maria Carrasco
Orthomolecular Therapist
L'Eternel Orthomolecular

The testimonies of the series Without Fear of Being Happy are based on real events. Read other testimonials and follow the series by blog: www.cristinamariacarrasco.blogspot.com

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Minha broa de fubá favorita... Palmirinha

T.O.E. - antes e depois - Tratamento Ortomolecular para Estrias

Creme TOE Estrias & Rugas NUNCA MAIS!!!