Series: Without Fear of Being Happy - n.5




Good morning! Good afternoon! Good night!

"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for what you are, or better, in spite of what you are."
Victor Hugo

L'Eternel Orthomolecular
www.terapiaortomolecular.net





Read about the history of S.

I well know who I am, I know I like what I am, I know I have a lot in me that I do not like.
I have deep scars, suffered a lot, people who lost loved so much, we still love you. But these marks are engraved in my soul, because my body carry brands that have left my life sadder place where a bikini to go to the beach, they all look, ask, because what these marks, stretch marks, which spread by hip, belly, hips and breasts, and I'm so young!

I covered my body in a formal way, even I looked over, I showered and dried without any notice. Until the day I fell in love, a man strong and determined, she looked at me like I was the most special person in the world and the only. Her lips were saying things that only I know, and as I know!

The fear of appearing naked in broad daylight took over my being. But I was making excuses, leaving over night, turning off lights, creating moments by candlelight, you can be sure that was romantic, he liked, and loved me.

The trips to the beach invitations were increasingly present, was already coming into despair as hide these marks so terrible?

It was then that I decided to research more, because he had done so many treatments and nothing could result. But I found that this treatment would not make me suffer even more, like so many others who cut me, I bleed, I pierced, gave shock, burning with acid, amazing what he had done to carry away this past as present.

I read that it was a winning product, international recognition, with many awards, it seemed impossible, as something as simple as a cream could solve a problem as serious as mine? I found it an innovative product that worked in the chemical reactions of the skin, thus regenerated the collagen structure from the inside out. Painlessly and permanently! I decided to try, I told myself that would be my last attempt, because I had tried everything and nothing resolved.

I thought: I will test for six months, let's see if it will work, after all my love wanted to take me to a romantic getaway at the beach, just me and him and our love, and I needed to lose the fear of being happy, for it did this treatment, had a goal. Using Cream T.O.E. for six months, three times a day, making exfoliation three times per week with TOE exfoliating and always use the bath soap TOE, I will not say it was easy, I had moments that I despaired, and in these moments I took pictures.

Registered weekly progress of my treatment for stretch marks with Line TOE, and this reassured me and gave me the energy to continue.

My faith and willpower to get rid of the bloody marks and live my dream of love, motivated my fight.

Now when I look at my photo album of my first summer at the beach with my love, laugh, laugh a lot, because he never wondered why I avoided both this tour and said directly to me that I was afraid to be happy.
S.


by Cristina Maria Carrasco
Orthomolecular Therapist
L'Eternel Orthomolecular



The testimonies of the series Without Fear of Being Happy are based on real events. Read other testimonials and follow the series by blog: www.cristinamariacarrasco.blogspot.com

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Minha broa de fubá favorita... Palmirinha

T.O.E. - antes e depois - Tratamento Ortomolecular para Estrias

Creme TOE Estrias & Rugas NUNCA MAIS!!!